Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 9 of Life

Today was a big day. I got to meet Uncle Mike. He drove down from Milwaukee to see me. (Actually he game for the Brewers vs. Tigers baseball game.) Daddy (Kris) went with him.

You may also notice a couple pictures of me without my nose tube. No, the doctors didn't discontinue it, I decided to pull it out myself. I got my little finger between my nose and my tube, and voila! I got it out. Unfortunately, mommy and the nurse put it back down my nose before my next feed. The doctors say I might go home with the tube in place to help me eat and grow. If that is the case then mommy and daddy will have to learn how to take care of the tube, so this was just practice.

Auntie Mary left this afternoon. She had to go back to Chicago, but she really didn't want to leave.

Mommy and I kangaroo'd today for over an hour. It was nice and cozy and mommy even fell asleep for a little while.

I got another bath today. Mommy had to do it herself since Daddy is at the baseball game, but she did okay.

Tomorrow we are looking forward to celebrating Daddy's first Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment