Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jennifer's Birthday

Ann Arbor is a great city to celebrate your birthday. You can literally eat your way for free through the day. I did just that yesterday. To celebrate turning 32, I started my day by going to the Farmer's Market. I got some asparagus, rhubarb, and lilacs. I then went to Zingerman's Deli to get my free 6 bagels. I went home to get some stuff done, and then I went to the Northside Grill for a free lunch. Lucy had a well-child visit in the afternoon, and then we all went out to dinner. Now, there are a lot of places to get free dinner on your birthday, but I really wanted to go to The Melting Pot. It is truly a fun experience. Lucy's behavior was lacking, but the fondue was great. Finally, I went to the Cupcake Station and got a free mini-cupcake. Overall, it was a great day. If you are in Ann Arbor on your birthday and want to know where to get the best deals, check out the Birthday Deals at ArborWiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment