Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lucyisms

As Lucy is increasing her vocabulary, the things that come out of her mouth keep getting cuter.

I right back - As in "I know you want me to come here right now, but I want to go do (fill in the blank), and then I will come right back."

iPack - Lucy refers to her backpack as her "ipack."  Since I highly doubt our 2 year old know about iPads and iPods, I think she is just shortening "my backpack" into "ipack."

When Lucy finishes a meal and you ask her where her food went, she will tell you the food went "in my mouth and in my belly."

Lucy asks for a "nak" when she would like a "snack."

Lucy's pronunciation of the small green animal that says "ribbit," it does not come as "frog."  It comes out as a word that is not appropriate to type here and rhymes with duck.

That's all i can think of for now.  I will post more as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment