Sunday, August 30, 2009

A weekend outdoors



We went to my department's picnic this weekend. The picnic was at Independence Lake County Park. There was a lot of kids and everyone had a good time. It was a bit windy and it was too cool to swim or play in the splash play area, but at least the rain went away. Lucy threw up on one of my coworkers. (Sorry Christine!)

We also walked to the library today. Lucy has been to the library before, but it was our first time walking there.

Lucy is still working on holding up her head and remains a bit of a bobble head. She has smiled and is definitely more interactive with us. We have an appointment with Peds Endocrinology tomorrow and we will see what they have to say about her renin and aldosterone levels being normal now.

I will be heading back to work in September. Lucy will be attending daycare at the University of Michigan Health System Child Care Center. I will start by working 3 days a week for a few weeks, and then I will have to go back to my 40 hour schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment